Thursday 24 October 2013

Boondi Chaat

My first post for chaats.
I love chaats so much and same with my hubby and sons.
At least once a week I make chaats for my son's craving for chaats.
But I wonder what took so long to post the chaats.
This boondi chaat is a easy, simple and made in jiffy.

Ingredients:
Boondi - 1 cup spicy masala variety,
Onion - 1 small finely chopped,
Tomato - 1 medium finely chopped,
Fresh Coriander - 1 tablespoon finely chopped,
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon,
Green Chillies - 1 finely chopped,
Red Chilly Powder - 1/2 teaspoon,
Chat Masala Powder - 1/2 teaspoon,
Roasted Cumin Powder - 1/2 teaspoon,
Salt.



Method:
Mix all the ingredients and serve immediately.

Note:
You can omit green chillies if you want to, but the instant burst in the mouth makes it more tasty for me.
Adjust the dry spice powders, according to your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment